- API SITNA en la oferta de soluciones de software libre del Centro de Transferencia de Tecnología
- New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
- Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
- El servicio ACCEDA en la NUBE, premio @asLAN en la categoría de Servicios Digitales Compartidos
- Procedimiento para la adhesión al convenio Centro de Impresión de la AEAT desde Notifica
Big File Sending and Receiving Application
- Short Name:
- Direct Access:
- Access to Store
- This is an easy-to-use yet very useful application for the sending of big files between users. It offers a solution to such traditional problems as full mailboxes or shared units.
- Target audience:
- Any Public Administration
- Network service infrastructure
- Type of Solution:
- Infrastructure or common service
- Status of the Solution:
- Organic area:
- Technical area:
- Management of services and systems
- Functional area:
- Government and public sector
- Not applicable
- Interoperability level:
- Programming language:
- Operating system:
Sending large documents among the users of an organization.
To make available to the users of the organization an alternative mechanism of secure document delivery that avoids the traditional problems of saturation of the mailbox, shared units.
Web application that allows sending large documents to one or more users. Besides the simplicity of its use, it allows the user to configure shipping options such as registering one or multiple receivers, notifications in reading, and receipt of the document, expiration of shipments, etc ...
Widely used by SEAP users
Hundreds of GB exchanged and tens of thousands of documents sent
Decrease in the constant saturation problems of mailboxes.
It has no cost for software licenses.
Comfortable sending of large documents.
Solution more in line with the maintenance of the systems infrastructure (especially, storage management and mail systems).
Simple application but extremely useful, as perceived by users from the start.