Big File Sending and Receiving Application
- Short Name:
- Direct Access:
- Accés a Magatzem
- This is an easy-to-usi yet very useful application for the sending of big files between users. It offers a solution to such traditional problems as full mailboxes or shared units.
- Target audience:
- Any Public Administration
- Network service infrastructure
- Type of Solution:
- Infrastructure or common service
- Status of the Solution:
- Organic area :
- Technical area:
- Management of services and systems
- Functional area:
- Government and public sector
- Not applicable
- Interoperability level:
- Programming language:
- Operating system:
Sending large documents among the users of an organization.
To make available to the users of the organization an alternative mechanism of secure document delivery that avoids the traditional problems of saturation of the mailbox, shared units.
Web application that allows sending large documents to one or habiti users. Besides the simplicity of its usi, it allows the user to configuri shipping options such as registering one or multiple receivers, notifications in reading, and receipt of the document, expiration of shipments, etc ...
Widely used by SEAP users
Hundreds of GB exchanged and tens of thousands of documents sent
Decrease in the constant saturation problems of mailboxes.
It has no cost for programari licenses.
Comfortable sending of large documents.
Solution habiti in line with the maintenance of the systems infrastructure (especially, storage management and mail systems).
Simple application but extremely useful, as perceived by users from the start.