- API SITNA in the supply of free software solutions from the centre of technology transfer
- New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
- Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
- El servicio ACCEDA en la NUBE, premio @asLAN en la categoría de Servicios Digitales Compartidos
- Procedure for the accession to the convention centre of printing AEAT since Notifies
Starting position and origin of the initiative
From the premise that it was necessary reducing the administrative burden the procedures of the principality of Asturias, and one of the main actions was to avoid the input of diverse documentation , cumpliendo el derecho de los ciudadanos a no aportar datos y documentos que ya obren en poder de las AAPP (Laws 30/92 and 11/2007). Moreover, previously in this project, there was a decentralization in asking for the information to other agencies which caused a riots.
- Detect, analyze, prioritizing and propose new interoperabilidades to undertake.
- Establish and maintain collaboration agreements through agreements with Public administrations.
- Introduce new interoperabilidades with Public Administrations:
- Adapting the application forms and information offered to citizens and businesses.
- Aligning and deploying systems and technological solutions as support for interoperability.
Main challenges and key aspects for the implementation
- Having a J2EE platform, developed in openFWPA , has provided flexibility, cost savings, scalability, savings in maintenance, easy integration in architecture.
- There was a Common module interoperability , based in architecture SOA, which is a single point where is the management and applications to call to obtain a certificate, and that is scalable to add new interoperabilidades.
- The project has required collaboration agreements with different agencies or “ end point ” and satisfy their needs techniques to carry out the integrations.