- Más del 50% de las universidades públicas se integran en AnotaRCP
- La plataforma Cl@ve, para la identificación y firma electrónica, alcanza los diez millones de usuarios registrados
- API SITNA en la oferta de soluciones de software libre del Centro de Transferencia de Tecnología
- New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
- Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
Starting position and origin of the initiative
With the Law 11/2007, establishes the obligation not to require the citizen provide documentation that had already surrendered to the Admon thus, streamlining the relationship between citizens and AAPP.
As a result of this concept of “ interoperability ”, it began to think in the definition, development and implementation of a application capable of interconnect different units to reuse information available . Then ICDA system that enables the exchange of data between units and with other AAPP and thus optimises the time spent in the processing of each procedure or service.
- To ensure compliance with the art. 6 of the Law 11/2007 in broken down the rights of citizens partners in the use of electronic media with the administrations, in particular, the right, ap. acronym), “ not to provide data and documents before the AAPP, using electronic media for recording whenever, in case of personal data, takes the consent of the interested, which can be issued and obtained by electronic means. ”
- Promote administrative simplification, reducing bureaucratic and prevent displacement of citizens to attach documents to tape, not being need the input of information already in possession of the administration.
Main challenges and key aspects for the implementation
- Preferable to use brokerage platforms to direct connection with bodies cesores data, unifying technological requirements (security, communications) and organisational (conventions, etc.).
- Key: compatible with architectures existing development and execution (J2EE, servers of apps, BBDD, etc..), open source development and use of and Francisco XML in peticiones-respuestas.
- Drawbacks you should contact: various information providers, involving different requirements of connection in terms of technologies, protocols, security, communications, etc.
- The lines of evolution include incorporate new queries enable, emission of certificates of data to citizens since consultations available, offer queries to other AAPP and technical improvements : WS-Security, centralized management of certificates, monitoring of use.