- The platform Cl@ve, for the identification and electronic signature, reaches ten million registered users
- API SITNA in the supply of free software solutions from the centre of technology transfer
- New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
- Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
- El servicio ACCEDA en la NUBE, premio @asLAN en la categoría de Servicios Digitales Compartidos
The system BÁSICAL has been developed by the General intervention of the state administration (IGAE) software to support operations and the rest of information which contains the basic model of accounting information system for the Local administration, according to the command DURING/4040/2004 of 23 November, which approves the instruction of the Basic Model of Local Accounting.
It is therefore an application for registration and treatment of data, file and conservation of information from the operations that should be counting for different entities accountants in the structure of the model, guaranteeing the integrity and consistency of information. Also allows, obtain states of the account of the local entity and the generation of the files necessary for accountability to the court telematics Accounts and Bodies of External Control (OCEX).
There are two architectures BÁSICAL implementation, the configuration of type Council and configuration of type Council.
At first the application resides in the provincial office, that local bodies are connected online.
In the second application resides in a PC or a laptop, which can serve several local entities. The needs of Internet connection are reduced to the initial download, to updates and the sending of information to the OCEX.