- La plataforma Cl@ve, para la identificación y firma electrónica, alcanza los diez millones de usuarios registrados
- API SITNA in the supply of free software solutions from the centre of technology transfer
- New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
- Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
- The service ACCESSES in the cloud, @asLAN Award in the category of Digital Services Shared
The platform Agrega2 repository is a distributed Open Educational resources (REA) in digital format. It is based on a set of interconnected nodes through Internet in most of the education departments of Autonomous communities (CC.AA) and the Institute of educational technologies (ITE) of the ministry of Education, culture and sport (MECD).
Educational resources are organized according to the curriculum of the teachings of previous levels to university and are prepared for both its direct use by teachers and students as for download in standard formats and reuse creating new materials.
Packaged are offered as standard SCORM 2004 (Sharable Content Object Reference Model), and all of them are classified according to the standard LOM-ES ( www.lom-es.es ), which is an educational context adaptation to the Spanish LOM international standard (Learning Object Metadata), used as a model of data to label and describe learning objects.
Agrega2 está disponible bajo una licencia GPL (GNU General Public License) que permite realizar modificaciones de la obra, realizar copias y distribuir cualquiera de sus versiones derivadas con el mismo tipo de licencia. Puede localizarse el source code in the forge CTT's https :// github.com/ctt-gob-es/agrega2
For all those interested in their use, provides the necessary documentation and executable files for the installation of the latest version in the Download area of CTT .