- API SITNA en la oferta de soluciones de software libre del Centro de Transferencia de Tecnología
- New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
- Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
- The service ACCESSES in the cloud, @asLAN Award in the category of Digital Services Shared
- Procedure for the accession to the convention centre of printing AEAT since Notifies
Starting position and origin of the initiative
In 2005, the Basque Government culminated the launch of the
Technological platform for the e-administración, AUDIENCE
Dicha plataforma provee a las distintas aplicaciones del Gobierno Vasco de los sistemas necesarios para la digitalización de los procedimientos administrativos de acuerdo a la Ley 11/2007 .
One of the services provided by the infrastructure is validation and Others, which facilitates interoperability, both internal , between applications of the Basque government, as external with Provincial Councils, General administration of the state and local governments.
- Enable the integration of data and certificates obtained through interoperability in the simplest way possible.
- Having a platform accessible alternative and flexible integration allows paperwork .
- Dotar al personal funcionario que tramita los expedientes de una herramienta fácil y accesible to access these data and certificates obtained by procedures of interoperability.
- Avoid to citizens documents that is in the possession of the AAPP in accordance with the requirements of the law 11/2007.
Main challenges and key aspects for the implementation
- The main difficulties no han sido tanto tecnológicas en la implantación de la solución de interoperabilidad como in coordination with other development teams both domestically in the Basque Government, as externally with the AGE or Provincial Councils.
- The key aspect the implementation has been managing a working environment service oriented (SOA) where it has been important define thoroughly all the possibilities of integration between applications and technological infrastructure for e-administración the Basque Government (Audience). With the integration of these services departmental applications that use Audience, it is necessary to provide the same advanced technological mechanisms to manage units of external services.