- La plataforma Cl@ve, para la identificación y firma electrónica, alcanza los diez millones de usuarios registrados
- API SITNA en la oferta de soluciones de software libre del Centro de Transferencia de Tecnología
- Nueva versión de ASSI (v2.2.0)
- Modificación en los procedimientos de alta de usuarios en cl@ve
- El servicio ACCEDA en la NUBE, premio @asLAN en la categoría de Servicios Digitales Compartidos
Directory of Organizational Units and offices (DIR3)
- Short Name:
- Directorio Común
- Direct Access:
- Acceso a DIR3 producción (solo disponible Red Sara)
- The Common Directory its conceived as a repository of information on the organizational structure of the Public Administration and its customer offices. Its a catalogue of administrative units and bodies, administrative registry offices and citizen services offices of the public administration. They are codified in an univocal way as specify in Art 9. of the Royal Decree 4/2010.
- Target audience:
- Any Public Administration
- Network service integrable in customers applications , Network service for end-users
- Type of Solution:
- Infrastructure or common service
- Status of the Solution:
- Organic area :
- Technical area:
- Management of services and systems , Semantic Assets
- Functional area:
- Government and public sector
- Not applicable
- Interoperability level:
- Technical , Political
- Programming language:
Article 9 of the National Interoperability Framework (Royal Decree 4/2010) stipulates that public authorities: "... will keep an updated repository on administrative bodies and registration offices for citizens, as well as the relations between them. These bodies and offices will be coded uniquely and this codification will be disseminated to the public authorities. "
The Common Directory of Organic Units and Offices provides a unified and common Inventory to all public administrations, including the relationship of the organizational units and their associated offices, assigning a unique coding to them. The directory facilitates the distributed and co-responsible maintaining of the information for all public administrations involved.
The existence of the directory is key for the administrations interoperability since the head of a procedure or a basic registration unit can be uniquely specified from the recipient of a registration or an electronic invoice exchange.