- Incorporación al Sistema de Interconexión de Registros (SIR) de las Universidades Públicas españolas
- Continúa el avance de la dirección electrónica habilitada única
- Continúa el incremento de servicios disponibles en la Plataforma de Intermediación de datos
- La Dirección Electrónica Habilitada única (DEHú) pone en marcha una nueva sección de ‘Contacta’
- Liberada nueva versión de la aplicación Archive
ACCEDA - Electronic Management of Administrative Procedures and insitutional websites
- Short Name:
- Acceda is a generic ict platform with three main components: implementation of an Official Website; Implementation of new administrative electronic services and procedures. Do it without additional programming or ict developments, easily and in a shortly period of time. This ict system covers the basic requirements to manage electronic administrative procedures.
- Target audience:
- Any Public Administration
- Network service for end-users , Installable product , Network service integrable in customers applications
- Type of Solution:
- Open source application
- Status of the Solution:
- Organic area :
- Technical area:
- Horizontal services for the AA.PP , Electronic processing , Management of services and systems , Websites, electronic headquarters and attention to the citizen
- Functional area:
- Government and public sector
- EUPL (European Public License)
- Interoperability level:
- Programming language:
- PHP , Web Services
- Operating system:
- Linux , Windows
Acceda is a platform composed of three parts that allows the content management of websites (CMS), the management of the interface with the citizen to initiate and consult states of involved files (Sede) as well as a complete backend of electronic files processing.
- The ACCEDA CMS enables the configuration of the entire website.
- The ACCEDA Broker allows to process files, manage administrative silence, notifications, certification, documentation, etc.
- The ACCEDA Administrator allows to create new processes or administrative procedures configuring the parameters and designing forms of interaction with the citizen.
Acceda is designed for a quick and flexible implementation of the different procedures of an organism. Furthermore, the export of the functionalities via web services facilitates the integration with proprietary applications, both for entrance and exit, due to the implementation of triggers in files management processes.