- Profile: offers basic data of Spain, indicators of the information society and electronic administration and state of affairs in accordance with the most recent benchmarking ( eGovernment Benchmark )
- Highlights: summarizes the milestones and most significant developments in 2017.
- Strategy: describes the main objectives and instruments that make up the strategy in the field of electronic administration.
- Legal framework: these are the main provisions affecting the electronic administration.
- Actor: describes the main actors and their responsibilities.
- Infrastructure: describes the main components (isd) which support the electronic administration.
- Services to citizens: provide data availability and sophistication of 8 Areas of services to citizens.
- Business services: provide data availability and sophistication of 7 Areas of services to companies.
The Commission to publish the 2018 the tab spain about electronic administration.
28 may 2018
It has been published in the portal of the eu, Joinup, the new edition of the file of spain about electronic administration (eGovernment Factsheet Spain) which is part of the collection of fact sheets that outline policies and implementation activities and the provision of public services in digital 34 european countries.