Continue to increase the number of subscriptions to calls for public employment at the foot of the Assembly
The referral service to Justice of Inside almost reaches 123,000 files
New doll Kit from integration with Cl@ve2
More than 95 per cent of seats to be taken in the RCP are received electronically via AnotaRCP
The Agencia Tributaria begins to publish their notifications to the Unique Enabled
Publication of new versions of v1.6 Miniapplet v1.6 and Self-Signature
23 january 2018
Provisions have been many improvements and fixes in both solutions.
Are already published new versions of Miniapplet 1.6 and Self-Signature 1.6 for Windows, Linux and Mac.
This is a version of maintenance that fixes many bugs and updated the internal libraries. Among the main improvements and fixes applied, are as follows:
- Compatibility with Java 9
- Allowed score in the insertion of PIN cards/ESTAMOS Italy.
- Adds support for the deployment of Self-Signature as Java WebStart implementation.
- The audit of the certificates of SSL connections. This implies that the connections with the services of intermediate server, sensorless signature service JNLP deployment must be securizadas (in either case) with certificates of confidence for Java.
- Improvements in the use of proxies.
You can find information about the new version in the download area of the PAe. Remember that to obtain the version of the MiniApplet signed by the General secretariat of Digital Administration must enter as a registered user of the PAE (only available for public administrations).
More information on @Firma client
@firma in the cst.