The council of ministers on 9 january 2015 has received a report on the draft bills Common administrative procedure of the public administration and Legal Regime of the public Sector, which introduced a fully electronic Administration, interconnected, transparent and with a clear structure and simple.
This reform is based on two complementary axes: the reference to the external relations of the administration with citizens and businesses, before the Draft bill of Common Administrative Procedure of the public administrations, and referred to the organization and internal relations within each administration and among different administrations, the focus of the preliminary draft Act “ on the legal regime of the public Sector.
Major developments for the citizens
- The foreign electronic citizens with the administration. It enables the filing of written submissions at any time in the electronic register of any administration, regardless of who was directed.
- It simplifies the identification documents and electronic signature that can be used to cutting red tape. For this reason, for example, the use of electronic keys concerted action provided the citizen at the time for your application, establishes the personal attendance by the administration in the use of electronic means to those citizens who need it and it is anticipated that managers can alert the citizen, if they have been authorized, by message to the mobile phone that has a notice to be available electronically.
- Reducing administrative burdens and establishes as a general rule the non-application of original documents (for example, the statement of income or registration certificates, etc). It will not be necessary for the citizens submit photocopies of documents, but They registered electronically, the administration develop copies you need.
- There will be a single common procedure, easier to know, regardless of the abundant current number of special procedures, and is expected an administrative procedure "exprés" for cases of minor complexity, with earning agility to shorten time periods.
- It is for all administrative procedures for the possibility of reducing the amount of penalties for prompt payment or acknowledgement of responsibility.
- Moreover, citizens will be able to find the main reforms that are planned to adopt every year through the annual Plan.
Major developments for companies
- Companies must interact electronically with all the administrations, as they already doing with the Tax and Social security, and may give powers electronically to carry out administrative procedures. To facilitate this task will have a trail committee at its disposal.
- Reducing administrative burdens on not to require as a general rule that documents have been previously submitted to it, or produced by the administration itself (for example: licences or authorizations already issued).
- At the state, is fixed with a general nature a common date of entry into force of the rules (january and june), which will allow businesses to be able to plan their activities with greater certainty and better adapt to the policy changes.
Greater transparency and more expeditious functioning public administration
The payout of agility will be both for managing administrative procedures, by stipulating that all communications between electronic administrations will be Fully in all its procedures, which will reduce lead times, as in the standard-setting processes, by providing, on the state level, in an accelerated procedure, which would facilitate regulatory responses faster certain problems.
This is compounded by a number of measures that increase the path of transparency initiated in the past year. Among these is the creation of a Single inventory of all agencies and entities linked or dependants of all administrations. Any citizen and company can know what public agencies and entities exist in each time any Administration, which joins that all state agencies and entities, regardless of its title, should add the acronym identifies his legal nature. This will help to improve their presence in the market in a clear and easy for its legal identification by any operator.
For further improvement of transparency also create a new state register containing the list of bodies of cooperation with the involvement of the General state administration, as well as the conventions that the state has signed with other Administrations.
Moreover, it was also gains in transparency in the development of standards by providing for the realization of a public consultation via the web a prior to the development of policy proposals. There will also be an assessment of the policy initiatives adopted the previous year as a control mechanism ex post, with the objective of analysing the impact of its implementation, the degree of fulfilment of its objectives and, if necessary, proposals for amendment or repeal.
In addition, sectoral conferences (main body of cooperation between the state and the autonomous communities) shall be informed on the draft documents, where the Area of competence of other public administrations, with the aim of improving the exchange of information between the various administrations and avoid duplication.
In the full press release you can find more information about the proceedings in achieving greater transparency and more efficient functioning of the public administrations and improved cooperation and coordination between the various public administrations