CLEAR constitutes a unique mechanism to examine the features of defined technical security under the RD and is based on the rules provided through the implementation of security templates, according to the guides series CCN-STIC 800: 850A, 850B, 851A and 851B.
The tool for the analysis of compliance is functional exclusively on Windows systems, both in their client server, as members of an independent domain name or at the same. versions supported in this first version: Windows Vista, Windows 2008, Windows 7 and Windows 2008 R2
However, it is working on a new version for Windows 7, Windows Server 2012, Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2.
The implementation consists of two elements:
- CLEAR ENS. For functionality for customer or as independent analysis.
- CLEAR ENS Agent. For functionality as agent, listening to via the customer requests, referring to the same analysis
Similarly, the tool creates three types of reports of type HTML:
- Report of network. Provides a summary of the results of analyses carried out through the network through the use of agents.
- Executive report Reflects the outcome summary discussion of a system clustered by ENS controls.
- Technical report. collect the outcome of each of the parameters assessed for the implementation of the TEAMS in the corresponding level, for the system.
The tool, as well as their Manual, is available in the public part of the portal del CCN-CER: https :// www.ccn-cert.cni.es/herramientas-de-ciberseguridad/clara.html