La plataforma Cl@ve, para la identificación y firma electrónica, alcanza los diez millones de usuarios registrados
API SITNA en la oferta de soluciones de software libre del Centro de Transferencia de Tecnología
New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
The service ACCESSES in the cloud, @asLAN Award in the category of Digital Services Shared
El proyecto STORK 2.0 organiza su primera reunión del Grupo de la Industria
12 September 2013
The meeting will take place on 26 September 2013 during the World eID congress bitch
The project STORK 2.0 (Secure idenTity acrOss boRders linKed - safe Identities linked across borders) represents a step forward in the creation of an infrastructure and a fully operational framework for the identity and electronic authentication in the HAT.
STORK 2.0 will organize its first meeting of the group of industry on 26 September 2013, during the World eID Congress (World Congress of electronic identification), to be held in Bitch (France). This meeting of 90 minutes, programmed to 14:00 15:30, you will have to inform the players of the industry of electronic identification, and agencies of standardisation, on progress, results and applications of the project, as well as maintaining, after the presentations, an open discussion with attendees in which make the submitted and share their views.
Participants from STORK 2.0:
- John Heppe, Senior Consultant of Indra, responsible for the central work package
- Herbert Leitold, chief of the division Graz A-SIT, partner of STORK 2.0
- Martin Jaime Pérez, project leader, Atos Research & Innovation, coordinator of STORK 2.0
- Frank Leyman, manager of international relations of FEDICT, Vice president of the International Council of the TIC in public administration (ICA), a member of STORK 2.0
- Introduction to the meeting: Herbert Leitold
- Infraestructura técnica y presentación de un demo: Herbert Leitold - John Heppe
- Riders in the real world and experiences of use of STORK: Jaime Pérez Martin
- Open discussion - added value for the players in the sector: Frank Leyman
The panel of industry of STORK 2.0 will be open to visitors to the World Congress of electronic identification ( World eID Congress ) and does not imply additional costs regarding the registration fee as a delegate at the conferences.
If you are interested in attending, please register properly through the online secure platform of the congress ( http://www.worlde-idcongress.com/registration link )
More information on STORK 2.0 on