Start up of a new version of the Portal for translators PTPLATA
DIR3 2.0 – new version of the Common Directory for agencies and Offices
DE4A as an example of research and development in public administrations
Continue to increase the number of subscriptions to calls for public employment at the foot of the Assembly
The referral service to Justice of Inside almost reaches 123,000 files
New doll Kit from integration with Cl@ve2
Update of the beijing platform for @firma in production environment
20 june 2011
The past 15th of june in production was a further update @firma platform
This update of the continental only affects the services that have been fixed or improved as is the case of services DSS and signing of user in phases.
Below shows the new functions as well as some correction highlighted:
- Inclusion of new formats of signature: Kadesh/XAdES (-EPES, -C, -X, -XL, -A) and PAdES-BES.
- Developments and changes in the validation services:
- Autodetección del formato de firma en firmas de usuario en fases.
- Greater detail in the outcome of the service of validation of signatures through OASIS-DSS interface 2.3. Incorporation of the new certificate validation through OASIS-DSS interface.
- Upgrade signatures improved through OASIS-DSS interface, including the possibility to upgrading to new formats for signature.
- The AdES scheme of OASIS-DSS (“ Advanced Electronic Signature Profiles of the OASIS Digital Signature Service Version 1.0 ”), now being issued by the Platform (“ https :// des-afirma.redsara.es/afirmaws/xsd/dss/oasis-dss-profiles-AdES-schema-v1.0-os.xsd ”): it is possible that users affected need some modification synchronize their petitions or in their responses due to corrections.
For more information on the initiative @Firma platform .