The sheets on the status of electronic administration (EGovernment) include the eu countries, as well as iceland, FYROM (Macedonia), Liechtenstein, norway, switzerland and turkey and offered through JOINUP in the Community of the Observatory of the National Frameworks for interoperability (NIFO) the european commission.
- Profile: offers basic data of Spain, indicators of the information society and electronic administration and state of affairs in accordance with the most recent benchmarking ( eGovernment Benchmark )
- Highlights: summarizes the main recent milestones in the field of electronic administration.
- Strategy: describes the instruments that make up the strategy in the field of electronic administration.
- Legal framework: these are the main provisions affecting the electronic administration.
- Actor: describes the main actors and their responsibilities.
- Infrastructure: describes the main components (isd) which support the electronic administration.
- Services to citizens: provide data availability and sophistication of 8 services to citizens.
- Business services: provide data availability and sophistication of 7 services to companies.
The Observatory of the National Frameworks for interoperability (NIFO ) is a service provided by the programme ISA ² from the european commission, which offers interoperability solutions european public administrations, citizens and businesses.