How to request the creation of a community?
If you wish to make use of the tool of communities to share information on a common theme, you can request it through Support service PAe- PTT indicating:
- Full name of the community
- Alias: identification name for use in the url http://administracionelectronica.gob.es/es/comunidad/alias. Example:
- The applicant's full name
- Username in the PAe (will be obligatory to have marked check that enables the publication of your data in the directory of participants)
- Information on the community: objective, short description and type of users
- When the community is ready, you will be notified to the applicant in order to complete and fill in the rest of related information before going public.
The user applicant of the community, once accepted the request, shall be allocated as administrator of the same from the moment, you can edit the content and manage users. For more information, please consult the document Quick guide to Use – Communities available through the link.