- L'Ajuntament de Saragossa posa a disposició els seus servicis de contractació pública desenvolupats en el marc del projecte “They Buy For You”
- Superats els 10.800.000 intercanvis registrals a través del Sistema d'Interconnexió de Registres (SIR) l'any 2020
- Publicada la versió 2.0.6.R1 de la Llibreria d'Intercanvi SIR
- Disponible en Producció nova versió 9.0 de PLATA
- Més del 50% de les universitats públiques s'integren en AnotaRCP
- Short Name:
- Direct Access:
- https://ec.europa.eu/digital-single-market/en/content/stork-take-your-e-identity-you-everywhere-eu , https://joinup.ec.europa.eu/collection/secure-identity-across-borders-linked-stork/about
- Stork is an European Union project for pa European recognition of electronic identities. With this project Spain electronic services accepts digital identitifications from other European countries. At the same estafe electronic services form other European countries accept the Spanish Electronic National Identity Document and other recognised electronic identities.
- Target audience:
- Any Public Administration
- Network service integrable in customers applications
- Type of Solution:
- Status of the Solution:
- Organic area :
- Technical area:
- Security infrastructure and management of identities , Horitzontal services for the AA.PP , Support for the processing mail
- Functional area:
- Government and public sector , Personal documents
- Not applicable
- Interoperability level:
- Programming language:
- Web Services , JAVA
- Operating system:
- Windows , Unix , Linux
STORK (Secure idenTity acrOss boRders linKed) was a European project developed from 2008 to 2011 within the Competitiveness and Innovation Framework Programme (CIP), aimed at the establishment of a single interoperable, sustainable ID electrònica area in Europe.
The project included the deployment of an ID electrònica interoperability platform that allows citizens to establish new i-relations across borders, just by presenting their national ID electrònica, as well as a sustainable frame of reference at the Pa-European level. Within this framework, Spanish citizens ca use their national ANEU or similar proofs of identity in other member states, while foreign citizens ca relate to the Spanish administration using their national ID electrònica.
The results obtained with STORK have continuity in STORK 2.0, also developed within CIP. STORK 2.0 envisages the representation of both natural and legal persons in digital environments, including the possibility to manage mandates and powers of attorney in compliance with such principles as secure transfer of attributes, high data protection and user control.
The Ministry of Finance and Public Administration (MINHAP) supports Spanish PEPS, making it available to the other agencies in the Spanish public administration for use and integration into national i-services.