- Released version of the library 2.0.6.R1 exchange SIR
- Available in Production 9.0 version of silver
- Más del 50% de las universidades públicas se integran en AnotaRCP
- La plataforma Cl@ve, para la identificación y firma electrónica, alcanza los diez millones de usuarios registrados
- API SITNA en la oferta de soluciones de software libre del Centro de Transferencia de Tecnología
- Short Name:
- Direct Access:
- http://notificaciones.060.es , For Android mobile client , For ME mobile client
- A service providing individual citizens or businesses with a secure mailbox linked to an enabled email address (DEH), where they can get administrative notifications and communications.
- Target audience:
- Business, Any Public Administration, Citizens
- Network service for end-users , Network service integrable in customers applications
- Type of Solution:
- Infrastructure or common service
- Status of the Solution:
- Organic area:
- Technical area:
- Services for the Horizontal AA.PP
- Functional area:
- Government and public sector, Personal documents
- Not applicable
- Interoperability level:
- Programming language:
The E-Notification Service provides individual citizens or businesses with a secure mailbox linked to an enabled email address (DEH), where they can get administrative notifications and communications.
This service replaces traditional paper notices with e-notifications.
For citizens, the service is:
• Free: They just have to make a request for it.
• User-friendly: They get notifications sent over the Internet to their DEHs, at any time, wherever they are.
• Private: Only the recipient can view notifications.
• Customisable: They can select those procedures for which they want to get e-notifications (except for business notifications whose reception is mandatory).
Those public administrations interested in offering this service must undergo an internal system and application integration process to be able to issue the e-notifications and send them to citizens.