Administrative Information Management System (AIS)
- Short _ Name:
- AIS (SARA saretik bakarrik dago erabilgarri)
- Access sarbideak:
- http://sia2.redsara.es (SARA sareak eskuragarri soilik)
- The Administrative Information Management System (SIA) is an inventory of administrative information in the General Administration, regulated by Article 9 of the National Interoperability Framework and updated by all the bodies involved. It contains a list of the procedures and services available from the General Administration and all participating administrations.
- Helburuko egitea:
- Public Administration Any
- Network service for end-users , Network service integrable in customers applications
- Solution of Type:
- Common service Infrastructure.
- Status of the Solution:
- Organic arloa:
- Laguntza arloa
- Services for the AA.PP horizontala
- Functional arloa:
- Government and public sector
- Ez dagokio
- Interoperability level:
- Programming language:
- Operating system:
The Administrative Information Management System (SIA) can produce a list of the procedures and services available from the General Administration and all participating administrations (Autonomous Communities and Local Governments), in compliance with Article 9 of the National Interoperability Framework. The procedures and services on the list are allocated a unique coding in order to enable interoperability and make it easier to exchange information between procedures.
SIA is designed to allow for the distributed management of the information stored, thus promoting co-responsibility by participating administrations in the update of this information, using a web application and a service catalogue where information can be viewed or added by various e-services.