- La plataforma Cl@ve, para la identificación y firma electrónica, alcanza los diez millones de usuarios registrados
- API SITNA en la oferta de soluciones de software libre del Centro de Transferencia de Tecnología
- New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
- Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
- El servicio ACCEDA en la NUBE, premio @asLAN en la categoría de Servicios Digitales Compartidos
Portfolio of ict solutions SCSP - Replacement of Paper Certificate
- Short Name:
- SCSP-Replacement of Paper Certificates are standards orientated for the exchange of data and information between public administrations. T he aim is to eliminate paper certificates. SCSP Libraries makes easier the integration of this platform with ict compatible systems. This integration uses SCSP specifications.
- Target audience:
- Any Public Administration
- Network service for end-users, Installable product
- Type of Solution:
- Infrastructure or common service, Application
- Status of the Solution:
- Organic area:
- Technical area:
- Services for the Horizontal AA.PP, One Assets
- Functional area:
- Staff documents, Government and public sector
- Interoperability level:
- Programming language:
The objective of SCSP is to specify the protocol; the mechanism of information exchange between public administrations for the elimination of administrative certificates in paper and therefore access to basic records. The Interoperability Technical Standard of data brokering protocols has determined what the roles of the participants are and has also specified that SCSP is the protocol used by the Spanish public administrations.
The SCSP specification defines a set of messages defined by their corresponding XSD schemas
- Submission of requests and responses is done through web services;
- XML format for data transmissions;
- The system enables synchronous or asynchronous request-response;
- The messages are signed with XML Dsig (SCSPv2) or WS-Security (SCSPv3).
Messages can be general, common to all services or may be specific depending on each administrative certificate or concrete access to basic registration. Thus, presenting an expandable model with access needs to new data. Likewise, the specification also defines how these exchanges of messages should be performed.