- O Concello de Zaragoza pon a disposición os seus servizos de contratación pública desenvolvidos no marco do proxecto “They Buy For You”
- Superados os 10.800.000 intercambios rexistrais a través do Sistema de Interconexión de Rexistros (SIR) no ano 2020
- Publicada a versión 2.0.6.R1 da Libraría de Intercambio SIR
- Dispoñible en Produción nova versión 9.0 de PRATA
- Máis do 50% das universidades públicas intégranse en AnotaRCP
- Short Name:
- MAGERIT is a formal method to assess the risks incurred by information systems and recommend appropriate measures to manage them.
- Target audience:
- Any Public Administration
- Type of Solution:
- Status of the Solution:
- Organic area :
- Technical area:
- Horizontal services for the AA.PP , Standardization and regulation
- Functional area:
- Government and public sector
- Not applicable
- Interoperability level:
Risk assessment and management is a key aspect of Royal Decree 3/2010, of 8 January, regulating the National Security Scheme (ENS) for E-Government, aimed at the fulfilment of the proportionality principle in accordance with the fundamental principles and minimum standards for an adequate protection of information.
MAGERIT facilitates the implementation of the National Security Scheme (ENS), providing the fundamental principles and minimum standards for an adequate protection of information.
MAGERIT is listed on the European Union Agency for Network and Information Security (ENISA) Inventory of Risk Management/Risk Assessment Methods and Tools: http://rm-inv.enisa.europa.eu/methods_tools/m_magerit.html
MAGERIT is the risk assessment/management tool developed by the High Council of E-Government.
MAGERIT enables users to:
• Assess the risks associated with information systems and their environments. MAGERIT analyses the risks involved in the assessment of the impact of a security breach on the organisation, points out existing risks, identifies threats to information systems and evaluates system vulnerability in threat prevention, obtaining results.
• Manage risks based on risk assessment, suggesting adequate measures to understand, prevent, avoid, reduce or control the identified risks, thus reducing their potential for damage or harm