- REGAGE, o libro único do Rexistro Electrónico da Administración Xeral do Estado
- O Concello de Zaragoza pon a disposición os seus servizos de contratación pública desenvolvidos no marco do proxecto “They Buy For You”
- Superados os 10.800.000 intercambios rexistrais a través do Sistema de Interconexión de Rexistros (SIR) no ano 2020
- Publicada a versión 2.0.6.R1 da Libraría de Intercambio SIR
- Dispoñible en Produción nova versión 9.0 de PRATA
@firma Dixital Signature Client
- Short Name:
- Suite Cliente de @firma: Miniapplet + Autofirma + Firmamovil
The Suite @firma client is one of the products of the @firma digital signature and identification solution suite. It is made available to public administrations so that they have the necessary tools for the fast and effective implementation of advanced digital signature and authentication.
- Target audience:
- Any Public Administration , Business , Citizens
- Installable product
- Type of Solution:
- Open source application
- Status of the Solution:
- Organic area :
- Technical area:
- Horizontal services for the AA.PP , Support for the processing mail , Security infrastructure and management of identities
- Functional area:
- Government and public sector , Persoal documents
- EUPL (European Public License) , GPL (GNU Xeral Public License)
- Interoperability level:
- Programming language:
- Operating system:
- Windows , Unix , Linux , MAC , Anyone
Given the complexity of the creation of electronic signatures in different platforms due to the variability of operating systems, browsers, virtual machines and signature standards, the General Secretary of Digital Administration has developed an applet of multiplatform signature. This is available to all public administrations.
Applets for use in browser
- Autofirma: basic desktop application for users without knowledge of electronic signatures. It selects by default the most appropriate signature format for the document to be signed. It allows to display the signers and signed document if a signature is entered.
- Standalone: it allows to Firma clients to run as a standalone or desktop application. It provides all the functionality of the client: signature, encryption and enveloping.
- cliente@firma Móvil. It is integrated transparently to Miniapplet users. It is necessary to use the intermediate server (Proxi ClienteMovil). Available for: Android 4.0 and later and iOS 8 and later.
The products suite of the Firma Client is released as free open source software with a license: GNU GPL versión 2 and EUPL v1.1
This is a reference solution to comply with the measures of identification and authentication described in Chapter II of Law 39/2015 of Common Administrative Procedure of the Public Administrations.