- Martxan jartzea atariaren bertsio berri bat itzulpen PTPLATA
- DIR3 2.0 – erakunde eta bulegoak: Direktorio Komuna bertsio berria.
- DE4A ikerketa- eta garapen-adibide gisa administrazio publikoetan
- Hazten ari dira, lan publikorako deialdien harpidetzak sarbide-puntuan Orokorra
- Igortzeko zerbitzua justizia ia ia 123.000 diren espedienteak Inside a
- Integrazio-Cl@ve2 Kit berria
Electronic platform accessions
- Short Name:
- Electronic platform accessions is accessible through the portals of AGE, and the CCAA EELL and can be used by users whose profile allows them, using its electronic signature, act on behalf of his body and complete and sign the specific conditions in which accepts adherence to a convention, collaboration agreement or service that provides the Secretary of State for Digitalization and Artificial Intelligence through the General Secretariat of the administration Digital.
- Target audience:
- Any Public Administration
- Type of Solution:
- Status of the Solution:
- Organic arloa:
- Functional arloa:
- Government and public sector
- Not baldin badago
- Interoperability level:
The process of Adherence to an agreement, collaboration agreement, service, etc ... is carried out in two phases: The first one is the Preparation Phase. In it, the Functional Officer of the Agreement, agreement or service offered, requests the creation of a new accession line and provides the basic information to configure the texts that regulate accession, the variables that will serve to particularize said texts, the scope of application and other parameters or complementary information. The execution of this phase requires the participation of administrators of the accessions platform. Once the new accession has been configured, the second phase begins, which is what really allows interested organizations to access the accessions platform, complete with their data the document to be signed and proceed to the signature.