- The platform Cl@ve, for the identification and electronic signature, reaches ten million registered users
- API SITNA in the supply of free software solutions from the centre of technology transfer
- New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
- Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
- The service ACCESSES in the cloud, @asLAN Award in the category of Digital Services Shared
RUN has two sections, one public where anyone who knows a URL short can access the direction http://run.gob.es and automatically redirected to RUN the URL long associated. Moreover, it has a management backend where users through the use of digital certificate. access the URLs of their group, where you can edit the descriptions, directions short and long, and also make clicks comparative between the URLs of his group.