- API SITNA in the supply of free software solutions from the centre of technology transfer
- New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
- Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
- The service ACCESSES in the cloud, @asLAN Award in the category of Digital Services Shared
- Procedure for the accession to the convention centre of printing AEAT since Notifies
Starting position and origin of the initiative
The initial situation assumed need to transfer on a monthly basis by the municipalities of documentation for presentation compulsory in the Autonomous Community (full records, etc.)
The management in role of such information was inefficient providing the need to launch the initiative of development of a system for the referral of electronic documentation from EELL to DGA.
- Replace the physical reference documentation that local authorities should refer to the General direction of Local Administration (DGA), associated with the activity that these developed.
- Having a referral service of the aforementioned documents with security and the necessary legal guarantees to be used by local authorities.
- Remove the role in the process to increase the efficiency and the environmental impact of the administrative activity.
Main challenges and key aspects for the implementation
- The user training local administrations was a important factor in the introduction and implementation of the portal, as well as the distribution of the electronic signature between users of municipalities.
- Likewise, gave special meaning to the attention and support to those users.
- For the correct operation of the system had to adjust the applications of municipalities to generate and transmit easily and conveniently documents to the General direction of Local administration.