- API SITNA in the supply of free software solutions from the centre of technology transfer
- New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
- Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
- The service ACCESSES in the cloud, @asLAN Award in the category of Digital Services Shared
- Procedure for the accession to the convention centre of printing AEAT since Notifies
Mazarrón Digital City, is a selected project within the program 2007-2010 Digital Cities, and is co-financed by the ministry of industry, tourism and trade and the Autonomous Community of the region of Murcia with funds FEDERA of the European Union by 80% and 20 per cent of its own funds of State and autonomous administrations respectively. Among the actions developed through this project, is implementing a Portal Directory of Entities Mazarrón Citizens, for the promotion of community life in the municipality.
In order to support the reuse of the solution implemented by the rest of public administrations, this initiative is implemented for visitors from the centre of technology transfer (CTT) can identify the outline of modules of the platform implanted in the municipality of Mazarrón, which supports the solution of the Portal directory of the municipality Citizens Entities and its content management platform web.