- API SITNA in the supply of free software solutions from the centre of technology transfer
- New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
- Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
- El servicio ACCEDA en la NUBE, premio @asLAN en la categoría de Servicios Digitales Compartidos
- Procedure for the accession to the convention centre of printing AEAT since Notifies
Registration in selective evidence is a service that gives citizens the registration online in the evidence selective access to the General administration of the State.
Any RRHH unit has the possibility to configure and publish your convening of oppositions via a web application specific to RRHH personnel.
Provides an annual training course for the use of the service to units that manage invitations.
The citizen can make the registration completely online by filling in the form, making electronic payments and recorded the application.
The citizen can also fill in the form, for printing and, subsequently, submission in payment window in the bank.
The unit of RRHH has access to all invitations registered, as well as to statistical data from the section of management.