- The platform Cl@ve, for the identification and electronic signature, reaches ten million registered users
- API SITNA in the supply of free software solutions from the centre of technology transfer
- New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
- Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
- El servicio ACCEDA en la NUBE, premio @asLAN en la categoría de Servicios Digitales Compartidos
The Computer inventory management it is a necessity in any IT department, as well as a time-consuming and unappealing, being easy to the emergence of misalignment between the park right, and inventoried if there is meticulous.
The implementation GLPI/OCS allows to manage the computer equipment with a high automation in the collection and maintenance of data, providing both the incorporation as the maintenance of information concerning teams in network.
También permite evidentemente completar el inventario mediante el mantenimiento manual de aquellos equipos o datos que por su naturaleza no puedan estar disponibles en red.
The objective of this project is the achievement of an inventory of computer park homogeneous and updated for all the headquarters with a maintenance of the automated information as possible.
Inventory management application is a computer park management based on a free software development, with the consequent economic savings in licenses that implies. Such development consists of two Web applications that are complementary:
- OCS : allows to gather information in an automated way of each equipment installed in network.
- GLPI : se alimenta de la información recopilada en OCS y la complementa con cualquier dato que se desee establecer manualmente como datos de garantía, fechas de envío, expedientes asociados, etc.
Apart from the typical features of any application of computer inventory management as searches, forms distributed by tabs, etc, incorporates other tools as a database of knowledge, generation of reports, stock management of equipment, or append external files with additional information.
- A single repository of your computer park.
- La gestión distribuida de dicho parque informático para facilitar su mantenimiento.
- The normalization of procedures for performances in reference to the computer park (shipments, high, low, desafectaciones, etc.)
- The maintenance of an updated inventory.
Most notable advantages are:
- Reduction of effort in the maintenance of information.
- Allows you to consult much information from computer park in a single repository.
- Have a view of the current situation of inventory including its interconnections.