- Released version of the library 2.0.6.R1 exchange SIR
- Available in Production 9.0 version of silver
- Más del 50% de las universidades públicas se integran en AnotaRCP
- The platform Cl@ve, for the identification and electronic signature, reaches ten million registered users
- API SITNA en la oferta de soluciones de software libre del Centro de Transferencia de Tecnología
The project Inclúe is to create a model of innovative social attention focused on the person. With this premise was a tool that allows the calculation of up to 100 indicators, configured in four major groups seeking to objectify the valuation of the situation of a person at a particular time and facilitate the evaluation of interventions. For all these cases, moreover, the tool acts as a large database that stores the results for further queries or analises.