- The platform Cl@ve, for the identification and electronic signature, reaches ten million registered users
- API SITNA in the supply of free software solutions from the centre of technology transfer
- New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
- Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
- El servicio ACCEDA en la NUBE, premio @asLAN en la categoría de Servicios Digitales Compartidos
Aim and purpose
gvHIDRA arises in a process of migration to free software in the administration of the Valencian Generalitat. To complete this process, chose PHP and JAVA as reference languages that allow the development of applications in Free Software, that were heavily decoupled and without unwanted units and Database Manager or Internet Browser.
In this context is born gvHIDRA, which has been consolidated since January 2012 as the standard for PHP development of the General direction of information technologies (DGTI) of the Generalitat, being used since then as general purpose Framework which plugins mode is collected the needs (customizations) that are needed for the development of applications of the DGTI (General direction of information technologies).
gvHIDRA ha ido creciendo convirtiéndose en un potente Framework para este tipo de soluciones con presencia en 7 de las 8 Consellerías de la Generalitat Valenciana.
- Development cycles faster.
- Increased mantenibilidad projects.
- Increased productivity.
- Greater efficiency.
- Meet criteria of quality and safety without penalising the times of development.
- Technological independence.
- Selects the developers working on what really adds value to the project.
- Power simplicity and homogeneity of the proyectos.Fomenta the use of open standards.
- Gives the developers of tools that simplify the development: automatic code generation.
- Allows to reuse the experience and synergies between different administrations.
- Create current user interfaces, where it emphasises the ease of use.
More information is provided in the links of the project.