- Released version of the library 2.0.6.R1 exchange SIR
- Available in Production 9.0 version of silver
- Más del 50% de las universidades públicas se integran en AnotaRCP
- The platform Cl@ve, for the identification and electronic signature, reaches ten million registered users
- API SITNA en la oferta de soluciones de software libre del Centro de Transferencia de Tecnología
GRANDSTAND is designed to allow quick way to a web development befitting the stencil reusable CRUD so that from the data model in response to physical rules (tables must have defined the keys outside in the data model, certain fields must be called a certain way (code, active, etc), tables and columns must have comments, etc) the solution is capable of generating metadata necessary to have some basic menus (main menu, choose tables assistants, menu of tables of metadata, menu of administration and view menu), generate some basic roles (administrator, user and consultation), associate screens to the menus and permissions, have a logic of navigation between tables teachers, tables detail, etc, and logic of updating data. Once generated, the application is customizable with regard to add new roles, menu options, triggers on fields, etc. In Addition to a change in the data model is immediately included in the application through the regeneration of the model.
The advantages are savings in programming, homogenization of environments (database, application server, etc) and speed on the implementation of solutions type CRUD via web.