- La plataforma Cl@ve, para la identificación y firma electrónica, alcanza los diez millones de usuarios registrados
- API SITNA en la oferta de soluciones de software libre del Centro de Transferencia de Tecnología
- New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
- Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
- El servicio ACCEDA en la NUBE, premio @asLAN en la categoría de Servicios Digitales Compartidos
The resolution of 19 July 2011, the secretariat of state for the public function, which approves the technical standard of interoperability of Electronic Document and resolution of 19 July 2011, the secretariat of state for the public function, which approves the technical standard of interoperability of Electronic File include respectively in its annexes structures of information, called XSD schemes, which serve to facilitate the exchange and interoperability of electronic documents and files. These outlines XSD are also available on the Portal of the E-government to allow its practical application operational.
As a complement to the aforementioned XSD schemes, has been developed the application ENIValidator that serves to validate occurrences of implementation of these structures or schemes XSD documents and electronic records specific, concrete occurrences that come in the so-called XML files, as well as to view them.
This application is a desktop tool which allows you to select a file and initially check their effectiveness against the XSDs; moreover, lets you edit those files initially