- API SITNA en la oferta de soluciones de software libre del Centro de Transferencia de Tecnología
- New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
- Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
- El servicio ACCEDA en la NUBE, premio @asLAN en la categoría de Servicios Digitales Compartidos
- Procedure for the accession to the convention centre of printing AEAT since Notifies
Within the program ISA2 de la Comisión Europea, la iniciativa Comunidad de Interoperabilidad Semántica ( SEMIC ) has published a profile of application of the vocabulary of Data catalogues (DCAT) defined by the consortium W3C.
DCAT-AP surge para resolver la interoperabilidad de los catálogos de datos y, en particular, los publicados mediante los open data portals public administrations in the context of the HAT. Furthermore, the use of this common vocabulary enables also search functionality of data in different catalogues, which provides a clear added value to the sector infomediario.
The three key concepts that constitute the DCAT-AP are:
- Catalogue: as a collection of data sets
- Dataset (dataset): as data collection
- Pattern: como forma concreta de acceder a un conjunto de datos específico (como un archivo en un formato determinado o una API con una tecnología concretas)
Several countries, including Spain, have spread the DCAT-AP to better meet their specific needs.
StatDCAT-AP is an extension of DCAT-AP which provides a vocabulary data for statistical open fully compatible with the repositories of data based on DCAT-AP. In its elaboration, SEMIC has worked with Eurostat and CONNECT DG .
GeoDCAT-AP it is also an extension of DCAT-AP that enables the search data through several portals of data, such as those offered by the Geo-Portal INSIPIRE, for spatial data infrastructures nationally and by the geospatial community that uses standards such as ISO 19115/19139. For its development SEMIC has collaborated with the Joint Research Centre , CONNECT DG and Room of publications of the UE .