Core Vocabularies: basic vocabularies for administration UE Digital
- Within the initiatives on semantic interoperability, the European commission has created data models simplicados, reusable, extensible and neutral in both its context as in its syntax, to represent the fundamental characteristics of the main entities of data from the administration Digital: locations, business, people, public organizations, utilities and criteria and evidence.
- Target audience:
- Any Public Administration
- Agencies Responsible:
- Political ministry Territorial and Public Function
- Secretariat of state of Public Function
- General Secretariat of Digital Administration
- Overall coordination office units TIC
The area of semantics of the S.G. point TIC Units of the General secretariat of administration Digital, as a member of the community of Semantic Interoperability of the European commission (SEMIC).
Or filling the form Contact
- Type of Solution:
- Semantic active
- Status of the Solution:
- Organic area:
- Technical area:
- Semantic assets
- Functional area:
- Interoperability level:
These vocabularies are useful for:
- Develop new information systems
- To facilitate the exchange of information between existing systems
- Integrate data from disparate sources
- Publish data in a common format for export
Vocabularies defined by SEMIC are:
- Core BUSINESS Vocabulary as a model of data that describes a legal entity or juridical person
- Core LOCATION Vocabulary as a model of data that describes a location represented as a direction, a geographical location or a geometry
- Core PERSON Vocabulary as a model of data that describes a person
- Core CRITERION & EVIDENCE Vocabulary as a model of data that describes the criteria and evidence that a private entity must comply to be able to provide a public service. A "Criterion" is a rule or a principle used to prosecute, evaluate or discuss something. A "Evidence" is the way in which can be proved that meets one criterion.
- Core PUBLIC ORGANISATION Vocabulary as a model of data that describes a public organization in the European Union
- Core PUBLIC SERVICE Vocabulary (CPSV-AP) as a model of data that describes a public service and how they are grouped into business events or life. This vocabulary is used to interoperability of public services in the portal "Your Europa".