- Más del 95% de los asientos que se anotan en el RCP se reciben en formato electrónico vía AnotaRCP
- La Agencia Tributaria empieza a publicar sus notificaciones en la Dirección Electrónica Habilitada única
- Publicada la nueva NTI SICRES4
- Incorporación al Sistema de Interconexión de Registros (SIR) de las Universidades Públicas españolas
- Continúa el avance de la dirección electrónica habilitada única
Change of Address Notification Service
- Short Name:
- The Change of Address Notification Service brings together all the update procedures required for citizens to inform all public administration bodies of a new address.
- Target audience:
- Network service integrable in customers applications , Network service for end-users
- Type of Solution:
- Infrastructure or common service
- Status of the Solution:
- Organic area :
- Technical area:
- Horizontal services for the AA.PP , Websites, electronic headquarters and attention to the citizen , Support for the processing mail
- Functional area:
- Government and public sector , Regions and cities
- Not applicable
- Interoperability level:
- Programming language:
- Operating system:
The Change of Address Notification Service is aimed at facilitating the administrative procedures legally associated with a change in the place of residence where citizens are registered. Its secondary goals, resulting from the main objective, are:
- To offer citizens an easy, unique access point to inform public administration bodies of their new address.
- To develop a system of trust for the secure exchange of information between the bodies and agencies involved.
- To work with other public administrations in the development of procedures to provide common services to citizens.
- To improve data quality and make it easier to process information by management units.
The Change of Address E-Notification Service enables citizens to effectively inform all the levels of the public administration (national, regional and local) that they have changed their address through a single access point (either virtual or physical). It thus replaces several physical procedures, which means it has advantages for both citizens and the public administration.
Change of Address Notification includes the following activities:
- Citizen’s request to change their address in one of two different scenarios:
Face-to-face (physical) procedure at the local Town Hall: When registering at the municipal registry, they can ask to inform of their new address to the relevant bodies.
Online procedure: They make their request online, at the web portal https://cambiodomicilio.redsara.es after registering at the municipal registry.
- In the first scenario, the municipal body sends the signed census registration certificate (VE). In the second scenario, the portal sends a request to the Town Council for a digital VE in XML format with a digital signature.
- Notification of the new address to relevant bodies and sending of digital VE. Use of MINHAP change of address notification broker for AGE (General Administration) agencies.
- Sending of digital VE to state administrative units and bodies (from the change of address notification broker).
- Address information update by relevant administrative units and bodies.
- Confirmation of change of address notification.