- Released version of the library 2.0.6.R1 exchange SIR
- Available in Production 9.0 version of silver
- More than 50% of public universities are integrated in AnotaRCP
- The platform Cl@ve, for the identification and electronic signature, reaches ten million registered users
- API SITNA in the supply of free software solutions from the centre of technology transfer
The passage of a paper-based Administration to the E-government required interaction between the citizen and the administration by electronic means alone. Since the citizen identifies the start of the procedure until its completion by signing the documentation generated is necessary to use electronic media.
Basic parts that make this relationship electronics are electronic certificates, and by means of the electronic signature.
The goal of the Signature Portal is precisely do more understandable and close to both citizens and businesses all concepts related to the electronic signatures and certificates.
The portal is structured in two sections designed the first to citizens and the second to companies for the peculiarities that presents each in the use and frequency of the electronic signature.
Within each section can distinguish two Main areas:
- A demonstration area or learning where the user is taught how to perform certain actions of electronic signature using different applications and websites.
- A second explanatory content area on concepts and themes related to the electronic signature: types of signatures, formats of signatures, use of electronic certificates, technical requirements for using the signature, legal basis, etc.
The signature portal is accessible in the direction: http://firmaelectronica.gob.es