- Siguen aumentando las suscripciones a convocatorias de empleo público en el Punto de Acceso General
- El servicio de remisión a Justicia de Inside casi alcanza los 123.000 expedientes
- Nuevo Kit de integración con Cl@ve2
- Más del 95% de los asientos que se anotan en el RCP se reciben en formato electrónico vía AnotaRCP
- La Agencia Tributaria empieza a publicar sus notificaciones en la Dirección Electrónica Habilitada única
Tools for analysis and risk management
- Short Name:
- Pillar combines the ICT assets a system with the possible threats, calculated risks and we can incorporate safeguards to reduce the risk to residual values acceptable. this allows us to establish confidence in the system.
- Target audience:
- Any Public Administration
- Installable product
- Type of Solution:
- Status of the Solution:
- Organic area :
- Technical area:
- Security infrastructure and management of identities
- Functional area:
- Government and public sector
- Licence owner
- Interoperability level:
- Programming language:
- Operating system:
- MAC , Linux , Windows
The development of PILAR is closely associated with the use of digital, electronic and computer tools, which has obvious benefits for users but also involves risks that must be adequately managed through security measures that encourage trust in the use of these tools.
The goals of the PILAR tool are:
- To analyse risks using the MAGERIT risk assessment methodology and in compliance with the ISO/IEC 27005 risk management standard.
- To design a security improvement plan.
PILAR is a computer application compiling system assets, their interdependence relations and their value for the organisation. After gathering this information for a deeper understanding of the system, this tool enables users to enter potential threats to data availability, integrity, confidentiality, authenticity and traceability to assess the potential risks for the system.
Once the risks are identified, a series of safeguards can be implemented, then estimating residual risk. This risk assessment method is an ongoing, recurring process whereby the protection system is improved on a regular basis to deal with new risks and build trust for both managers and users.