- Posta en produción dunha nova versión do Portal de Tradución PTPLATA
- DIR3 2.0 – Nova versión do Directorio Común de Organismos e Oficinas
- DE4A como exemplo de investigación e desenvolvemento nas Administracións Públicas
- Seguen aumentando as subscricións a convocatorias de emprego público no Punto de Acceso Xeral
- O servizo de remisión a Xustiza de Inside case alcanza os 123.000 expedientes
- Novo Kit de integración con Cl@ve2
Tools for analysis and risk management
- Short Name:
- Pillar combines the ICT assets a system with the possible threats, calculated risks and we can incorporate safeguards to reduce the risk to residual values acceptable. this allows us to establish confidence in the system.
- Target audience:
- Any Public Administration
- Installable product
- Type of Solution:
- Status of the Solution:
- Organic area :
- Technical area:
- Security infrastructure and management of identities
- Functional area:
- Government and public sector
- Licence owner
- Interoperability level:
- Programming language:
- Operating system:
- MAC , Linux , Windows
The development of PILAR is closely associated with the use of digital, electronic and computer tools, which has obvious benefits for users but also involves risks that must be adequately managed through security measures that encourage trust in the use of these tools.
The goals of the PILAR tool are:
- To analyse risks using the MAGERIT risk assessment methodology and in compliance with the ISO/IEC 27005 risk management standard.
- To design a security improvement plan.
PILAR is a computer application compiling system assets, their interdependence relations and their value for the organisation. After gathering this information for a deeper understanding of the system, this tool enables users to enter potential threats to data availability, integrity, confidentiality, authenticity and traceability to assess the potential risks for the system.
Once the risks are identified, a series of safeguards can be implemented, then estimating residual risk. This risk assessment method is an ongoing, recurring process whereby the protection system is improved on a regular basis to deal with new risks and build trust for both managers and users.