- The platform Cl@ve, for the identification and electronic signature, reaches ten million registered users
- API SITNA in the supply of free software solutions from the centre of technology transfer
- New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
- Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
- The service ACCESSES in the cloud, @asLAN Award in the category of Digital Services Shared
Due to the evolution of electronic administration, driven by the Law 11/2007 of electronic access of citizens to public services (hereinafter LAECSP), electronic signature of documents for administrative procedures is an essential tool for all agencies that require the use of documents with validity of contract with contracting parties.
Adaptation to the law 11/2007 is achieved through the use of the platform Port@firma to perform the functions of electronic signature of documents. The next step of this adaptation passes through the extension of this information on the signature printed copies to identify documents signed. This operation requires a mechanism to obtain administrations to the original document for electronic, prior matching, see the validity of these documents signed.
Currently, the latter process is not available in Portafirmas federated mode, which leads to the need to build a system that allows cover aspects of LAECSP that refer to the use of electronic signature vouchers. The main objectives to abide by the new system are:
Make the functionality of Codes verification Insurance (hereinafter CSV). The CSV allow a correlation between the signed documents and the electronic original location.
- Generate reports of signature that record in the footer location data and validation web component associated as part of the information of the signature embedded in the report
- Dispose of component of consulting documents signed by CSV in a component part of the website of CHG to comply with the requirements of the law 11/2007