- API SITNA en la oferta de soluciones de software libre del Centro de Transferencia de Tecnología
- Nueva versión de ASSI (v2.2.0)
- Modificación en los procedimientos de alta de usuarios en cl@ve
- El servicio ACCEDA en la NUBE, premio @asLAN en la categoría de Servicios Digitales Compartidos
- Procedimiento para la adhesión al convenio Centro de Impresión de la AEAT desde Notifica
General Entry Point for General Administration E-Invoices (FACe)
- Short Name:
- Direct Access:
- face.gob.es , Entorno de pruebas portal de proveedores , Entorno de pruebas portal de organismos
- FACe is the general entry point for General Administration invoices. It enables users to send electronic invoices to those public administration bodies that are registered in the system and can receive this kind of documents.
- Target audience:
- Any Public Administration
- Network service integrable in customers applications , Network service for end-users
- Type of Solution:
- Infrastructure or common service
- Status of the Solution:
- Organic area :
- Technical area:
- Electronic processing
- Functional area:
- Not applicable
- Interoperability level:
- Programming language:
- Operating system:
The FACE platform allows the referral of electronic invoices to the administration bodies. The system sends the electronic invoice to the recipient body. It simplifies the sending of the invoices for the providers since it standardizes the format of electronic invoice and centralizes in a single point all agencies of the General Government Administration and many of the remaining public administrations which have joined FACe (18 out of 19 autonomous regions, more than 8,000 local entities and 40 universities)
The system provides suppliers with:
- a web portal ( face.gob.es ) where they can submit electronic invoices in facturae 3.2. format; and
- a web services interface for automated submission of invoices from their financial management systems.
It also provides public administrations with:
- a management portal accessible through the Portal of Local Authorities , Autonomous Regions Portal and Administrative Management Portal , where recipients can manage, download and report the processing status of the invoices to the supplier; and
- web services interfaces enabling automatic receipt of invoices in their financial management systems.
Law 25/2013 of 27 December on the promotion of electronic invoice and creation of invoices accounting in the public sector stated that electronic invoicing to the Spanish public administrations would be mandatory as of 15th January of 2015.