- Más del 50% de las universidades públicas se integran en AnotaRCP
- La plataforma Cl@ve, para la identificación y firma electrónica, alcanza los diez millones de usuarios registrados
- API SITNA en la oferta de soluciones de software libre del Centro de Transferencia de Tecnología
- Nueva versión de ASSI (v2.2.0)
- Modificación en los procedimientos de alta de usuarios en cl@ve
- Short Name:
- API SITNA
- Direct Access:
- Repositorio GitHub , Documentación para desarrolladores , Casos de uso
- Target audience:
- Any addressee
- Installable product , Network service integrable in customers applications
- Type of Solution:
- Open source application
- Status of the Solution:
- Organic area :
- Technical area:
- Horizontal services for the AA.PP , Websites, electronic headquarters and attention to the citizen
- Functional area:
- Government and public sector
- Interoperability level:
- Operating system:
This SITNA product has been developed to be used in the web applications of the Government of Navarra. However it can be used by any user or organization in their web pages.
Among other ones, API SITNA provides the following functionalities:
- It provides navigation tools included in common map viewers, such as zoom, location map and basic measuring tools.
- It allows you to search for a municipality by its name, an address, a cadastral parcel or a point by its coordinates, among other options.
- Its default configuration facilitates the creation of a basic map with common tools and background maps from IDENA, such as ortophotos, a base map, topographic mapping or cadastre.
- Geographic information can be added through WMS and WMTS services. -It creates specific markers with associated information.
- Geographical information can be uploaded from a file in KML, GeoJSON or other formats.