- Released version of the library 2.0.6.R1 exchange SIR
- Available in Production 9.0 version of silver
- More than 50% of public universities are integrated in AnotaRCP
- La plataforma Cl@ve, para la identificación y firma electrónica, alcanza los diez millones de usuarios registrados
- API SITNA in the supply of free software solutions from the centre of technology transfer
- Short Name:
- API SITNA
- Direct Access:
- GitHub repository , Documentation for developers , Use cases
- Target audience:
- Any addressee
- Installable product, Network service insertable in customers applications
- Type of Solution:
- Open source application
- Status of the Solution:
- Organic area:
- Technical area:
- Horizontal services for the AA.PP , Websites, electronic headquarters and attention to the citizen
- Functional area:
- Government and public sector
- Interoperability level:
- Operating system:
This SITNA product has been developed to be used in the web applications of the Government of Navarra. However it can be used by any user or organization in their web pages.
Among other ones, API SITNA provides the following UnJpeg:
- It provides navigation tools included in common map viewers, such as zoom, location map and basic measuring tools.
- It allows you to search for a municipality by its name, an address, a cadastral parcel or a point by its coordinates, among other options.
- Its default configuration facilitates the creation of a basic map with common tools and background maps from IDENA, such as ortophotos, a base map, topographic mapping or cadastre.
- Geographic information can be added through WMS and WMTS services. -It creates specific markers with associated information.
- Geographical information can be uploaded from a file in KML, GeoJSON or other formats.