It is a technical body chaired by the secretary-General of Digital Administration ministry for economic affairs and Digital Processing for the cooperation of the General state administration, of the administrations of the autonomous communities and the constituent entities of the Local Administration in the field of electronic administration.
Sectoral commission E-government
Additional provision 9th of law 40/2015 on the legal regime of public services
Royal Decree 3/2010 of 8 january, which regulates the national security in the area of e-administration (Art. 35 and Additional Provision Third).
Royal Decree 4/2010 of 8 january, which regulates the spanish national scheme of interoperability in the area of electronic administration (Art. 8.1).
Asegurar la compatibilidad e interoperabilidad de los sistemas y aplicaciones empleados por las Administraciones Públicas.
Promote the development of e-government in Spain.
Ensuring cooperation between public administrations to provide administrative information updated clear and unambiguous.
What are the holders of the Directorates-General of the autonomous communities and cities powers E-government. On the part of the General state administration, Secretariat-General for administration Digital . The Local administration organizations will be represented by the Spanish federation of municipalities and provinces And it is also regularly invited participant to the CRUE Conference of rectors of universities In spain.
In this commission, there are a number of technical working groups to share experiences and good practices or projects in collaboration. These are dynamic groups are formed on the basis of cooperation in the areas concerned and may be closed once their objectives and presented its conclusions and recommendations.
Current working groups
The sectoral commission currently has thirteen working groups :
- The group of Digital Identity and electronic signature
- The group of Brokering Services Folder and Citizen.
- Interoperability group
- The group of Integrated Telecommunications
- The group of Observatory, indicators and performance measures
- The group of The Security Council
- The group of Reuse of applications and services and RISP
- The group of Common Repositories
- Group A Document, Record and Electronic Archiving
- Group of officials empowered and Electronic Register of Apoderamientos
- The group of functional support to the implementation of laws 39 and 40/2015
- European group Identifier legislation - ELI
- The group of Invoice