Released version of the library 2.0.6.R1 exchange SIR
Available in Production 9.0 version of silver
Más del 50% de las universidades públicas se integran en AnotaRCP
The platform Cl@ve, for the identification and electronic signature, reaches ten million registered users
API SITNA in the supply of free software solutions from the centre of technology transfer
New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
07 May 2020
THUS application has been adapted to Cl [@] sees Authentication v2 and includes the module 1 of the self-assessment process/joint audit or not Esquena of national security and data protection rules of information systems and treatment of personal data of a unit.
ASSIis an application that allows:
- Adaptation to
RGPDand LOPD-GDDthose responsible for Treatment of personal data through the completion of a series of questionnaires for every processing of personal data of which it is responsible, which provides you with:
- The Registration treatment activities.
- For each treatment of personal data:
- The collection of descriptive data of treatment and reasoned justification.
- The realization of a risk analysis and impact assessment that allows THUS propose a set of
ENSto protect it (Measures ENSType I or actions ENSType (II).
- Revision of all aspects of policy indicated by the
- Clauses proposal informative and consent.
- Indication if necessary to make an impact assessment of data protection Widespread following the model established by the AEPD in https :// www.aepd.es/media/guides/Modelo-informe-EIPD-AAPP.rtf
- The realization of a process of self-evaluation/joint audit or not Esquena of national security and data protection regulations on all the information systems and treatments of personal data of a unit. This Process consists of four modules:
- Module 1. Launch of the Self-assessment process and setting the scope of the same.
- Module 2. Self-assessment process.
- Module 3. Auditing process.
- Module 4. Analysis of the Self/Audits, reports, etc.
- Adaptation to
In this new version of THUS has adapted the application to
You can find more information on