The city of Zaragoza provides to its procurement services developed within the framework of the project “ They Buy For You ”
Having survived the 10.800.000 keeping exchanges through the system of record linkage (SIR) in the year 2020
Released version 2.0.6.R1 library to Exchange SIR
Available in new silver version 9.0
More than 50 per cent of public universities are integrated into AnotaRCP
New version of ASSI (v2.2.0)
07 may 2020
The implementation ASSI has adapted to Cl [@] see v2 and includes Authentication module 1 of the process of self-evaluation/joint audit Esquena or not of national security and data protection regulations of information systems and treatment of personal data of a unit.
ASSIit is an application that allows:
RGPDand LOPD-GDDof those responsible for Treatment of personal data by filling in of a series of questionnaires for each processing of personal data which is responsible, which provides:
- The registration of Treatment activities.
- For each processing of personal data:
- The collection of meta-data processing and reasons.
- An analysis of risks and impact assessment that allows ASSI to propose a set of
ENSto protect it (Measures ENSType I or actions ENSType II).
- Review of all policy aspects mentioned by the
- Proposal of clauses informative and consent.
- Indication of whether necessary to conduct an impact assessment of data protection Extended following the model established by the AEPD in https :// www.aepd.es/media/guides/Modelo-informe-EIPD-AAPP.rtf
- The realization of a process of self-assessment/joint audit Esquena or not of national security and data protection rules on any information systems and treatment of personal data of a unit. This Process consists of four modules:
- Módulo 1. Lanzamiento del Proceso de Autoevaluación y fijación del ámbito del mismo.
- Module 2. Self-assessment process.
- Module 3. The audit process.
- Module 4. Analysis of the self-evaluations/Audits, reports, etc.
In this new version of ASSI has been adapted to the implementation
You can find more information about