Start up of a new version of the Portal for translators PTPLATA
DIR3 2.0 – new version of the Common Directory for agencies and Offices
DE4A as an example of research and development in public administrations
Continue to increase the number of subscriptions to calls for public employment at the foot of the Assembly
The referral service to Justice of Inside almost reaches 123,000 files
New doll Kit from integration with Cl@ve2
New version of ASSI (v2.2.0)
07 may 2020
ASSIit is an application that allows:
RGPDand LOPD-GDDof those responsible for Treatment of personal data by filling in of a series of questionnaires for each processing of personal data which is responsible, which provides:
- The registration of Treatment activities.
- For each processing of personal data:
- The collection of meta-data processing and reasons.
- An analysis of risks and impact assessment that allows
ASSIpropose a set of measures ENSto protect it (Measures ENSType I or actions ENSType II).
- Review of all policy aspects mentioned by the
- Proposal of clauses informative and consent.
- Indication of whether necessary to conduct an impact assessment of data protection Extended following the model established by the
AEPDin https :// www.aepd.es/media/guides/Modelo-informe-EIPD-AAPP.rtf
- The realization of a process of self-assessment/joint audit Esquena or not of national security and data protection rules on any information systems and treatment of personal data of a unit. This Process consists of four modules:
- Module 1. Launch of the Self-assessment process and setting the scope of the same.
- Module 2. Self-assessment process.
- Module 3. The audit process.
- Module 4. Analysis of the self-evaluations/Audits, reports, etc.
In this new version of
You can find more information about