The objective of eIDAS project is to enable eu citizens access to public services in Spain, through the interconnection of these services with node eIDAS english.
The project has involved the integration of services by the government of national, regional and local governments, and universities, based on the existence of the system Cl@ve gateway, a national electronic identity that provides users with different methods of electronic authentication. Currently, access to foreign electronic identification is gained through the platform STORK the intention, replacing it with eIDAS platform.
The city of Valencia, through the SERTIC (Service of information and communication technologies) and the foundation Vessels, participate in this project and organize this meeting to inform other interested entities the importance of the rules of procedure eIDAS, to explain the purpose of the project and the process followed by Valencia for connection to a node eIDAS and open debate on the next steps to develop.
In addition, describe the foundations of the instrument THE FSB Telecom (Connecting Europe Facility in Telecom) of the european union which provides funding to facilitate cross-border interaction between public administrations, businesses and citizens, through the deployment of infrastructure of digital services and broadband networks.
The agenda of the workshop will be as follows:
- 9:30 - 9:45 Welcome and introduction of participants (Gema Roig, fundación Vessels city of Valencia)
- 9:45 - 10:15 Breve Introducción sobre el reglamento europeo eIDAS y explicación del proyecto (Aleida Alcaide, Jefa de Área de la Secretaría General de Administración Digital del Ministerio de Hacienda y Función Pública, se conectará en videoconferencia)
- 10:15 10:45 - Development of the city of Valencia in the project (Pedro Belenguer, SERTIC city of Valencia)
- 10:45 - 11:00 Debate among participants at the workshop on the next steps for the integration of public services with eIDAS platform (choice of form of common electronic identity, for example through the NIE, etc) (moderated by Jose Rocha, Leading Management Technology S.L)
- 11:00 - 11:30 Programa de financiación CEF Telecom de la Unión Europea (Jose Rocha, Leading Management Technology S.L.)
Confirmation of assistance and more information on the email email@example.com