- Released version of the library 2.0.6.R1 exchange SIR
- Available in Production 9.0 version of silver
- More than 50% of public universities are integrated in AnotaRCP
- La plataforma Cl@ve, para la identificación y firma electrónica, alcanza los diez millones de usuarios registrados
- API SITNA en la oferta de soluciones de software libre del Centro de Transferencia de Tecnología
Time Stamping Authority Platform (TS@)
- Short Name:
- Direct Access:
- The Time Stamping Authority (TS@) makes time stamping, validation and restamping services available to public administrations.
- Target audience:
- Any Public Administration
- Network service insertable in customers applications, Installable product
- Type of Solution:
- Status of the Solution:
- Organic area:
- Technical area:
- Support for the processing mail , Horizontal services for the AA.PP , Semantic Assets
- Functional area:
- Staff documents, Government and public sector
- Interoperability level:
- Technical, Political
- Programming language:
- Web Services, .NET, JAVA
- Operating system:
- Windows, Unix, Linux
The Time Stamping Authority (TS@) offers time stamping services synchronised with the official time, including time stamp issue and validation. It is available to all public administrations, irrespective of the level of government: General Administration, Autonomous Communities, Provincial or Local Governments.
TS@ ensures certification by a trustworthy third party of the date and time of any transaction or procedure by electronic means. Issuing a time stamp on a document gives evidence that the document exists at a given time.
The validation interface can be used to validate previously issued time stamps or know whether a time stamp is valid on the current date. The restamping interface enables users to restamp previously issued time stamps.