- The platform Cl@ve, for the identification and electronic signature, reaches ten million registered users
- API SITNA in the supply of free software solutions from the centre of technology transfer
- New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
- Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
- El servicio ACCEDA en la NUBE, premio @asLAN en la categoría de Servicios Digitales Compartidos
Time Stamping Authority Platform (TS@)
- Short Name:
- Direct Access:
- The Time Stamping Authority (TS@) makes time stamping, validation and restamping services available to public administrations.
- Target audience:
- Any Public Administration
- Installable product, Network service insertable in customers applications
- Type of Solution:
- Status of the Solution:
- Organic area:
- Technical area:
- Support for the processing mail , Horizontal services for the AA.PP , Semantic Assets
- Functional area:
- Staff documents, Government and public sector
- Interoperability level:
- Technical, Political
- Programming language:
- Web Services, .NET, JAVA
- Operating system:
- Windows, Unix, Linux
The Time Stamping Authority (TS@) offers time stamping services synchronised with the official time, including time stamp issue and validation. It is available to all public administrations, irrespective of the level of government: General Administration, Autonomous Communities, Provincial or Local Governments.
TS@ ensures certification by a trustworthy third party of the date and time of any transaction or procedure by electronic means. Issuing a time stamp on a document gives evidence that the document exists at a given time.
The validation interface can be used to validate previously issued time stamps or know whether a time stamp is valid on the current date. The restamping interface enables users to restamp previously issued time stamps.