- The platform Cl@ve, for the identification and electronic signature, reaches ten million registered users
- API SITNA in the supply of free software solutions from the centre of technology transfer
- New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
- Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
- The service ACCESSES in the cloud, @asLAN Award in the category of Digital Services Shared
The INAP makes available to all public administrations its online training platform.
Esta plataforma permite a los organismos usuarios configurar de manera totalmente autónoma sus cursos y alumnos en la plataforma, estando aislados de los cursos de otros organismos.
The use of the platform enables agencies benefit from a stable platform and very proven. Technically the platform is based on free software Moodle, which is the de facto standard in online training. In Addition, it provides access to a simple application of management that allows the user training agency perform the entire management of their cicle formatiu without the need to directly access Moodle. This application includes, among others, the following features:
- High, edit and deletion of courses
- High, edit and deletion of students enrolled in a course. High student massive csv file path.
- Consultation and download of ratings of a course.
- Sending emails to all members of a course.
Currently, the platform is used by 9 agencies, besides the INAP itself. In 2017 stayed 303 courses with 33.717 students. Using the platform requires the signature convention. The platform provides Only as a service.