Warehouse: sending and receiving large files
- Short Name:
- Access to Store
- Simple application of great utility, to enable the sending of files between users. Is presented as a solution to the traditional problems in the saturation of the mailboxes or shared units.
- Target audience:
- Any Public Administration
- Agencies Responsible:
- Political ministry Territorial and Public Function
- Secretariat of state of Public Function
- General Secretariat of Digital Administration
- Service in infrastructure network
- Type of Solution:
- Infrastructure or common service
- Status of the Solution:
- Organic area:
- Technical area:
- Management systems and services
- Functional area:
- Not implemented
- Interoperability level:
- Programming language:
- Operating system:
Sending of large documents between users of an organization.
Make available to users of the organization an alternative mechanism of sending documents insurance that avoids the traditional problems of saturation of the mailbox, units shared.
Web application that lets you send large documents to one or more users. In addition to the simplicity of its use, allows the user to configure options in the shipment as register one or multiple recipients, notifications in reading, and receipt of the document, caducity of shipments etc …
Widely used by users of the SEAP
Hundreds of GB exchanged and tens of thousands of documents sent
Decrease in the continuing problems of saturation of mailboxes.
It has No cost by software licenses.
Comfortable sending large documents.
Solution more consistent with the maintenance of infrastructure of systems (in particular, the management of storage and mailing systems).
Simple application but extremely useful, as well as perceived by users from the outset.
In this area you can register to receive notification of changes that occur in news, documents or forums related to the solution.